This morning I was pleasantly surprised to pick up the following SW station.  I 
actually hear it every time I DX but just thought if I hyped it up it would be 
more interesting. I'm a little bored this morning! I think I need a job?


BOLIVIA. Radio Mosoj Chaski, 3310, Cochabamba, in Spanish, at 1005, on 8 Sep.  
A song with several female singers played followed by a female DJ talking about 
Music.  A male announcer came on with a commercial or promo followed by the 
female DJ again. Fair-Poor. 60 Minute tape recorded on line somewhere on Boo 
Tube if you really want to listen to it, I didn't! (Cooper, PA) (Located in 
beautiful Lebanon, PA which is located 12 miles East of Hershey, PA, The 
Sweetest Place on Earth, located 14 miles East of Reading, PA. As if you really 
care?) Have a great DX Day!

_
Hard-Core-DX mailing list
[email protected]
http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/hard-core-dx
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/
_______________________________________________

THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS FREE. It may be copied, distributed
and/or modified under the conditions set down in the Design Science License
published by Michael Stutz at
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/dsl.html

Reply via email to