My 2-cents: Leaning in with Paul on this subject -- and additionally (If I
may...)

Paul is what we call in this hobby -- a YOUNG DXer - and currently young
DXer's are our
future and lifeblood - our hobby is not exactly thriving in the youth
department.

If at all possible, let's encourage and retain our young DXers.

Embrace and hug a young DXer today.

Nothing at all creepy about that! :-)

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -