I think there may have been a time in the eighties or seventies when they had
their crap together... likely with more American involvement and technical
expertise. The U.S. over the decades has pour billions in aid into Egypt - (30B
between 1979 and 2003) and here in the 21st Century, little to show for it -
supremely crumbling infrastructure - a generally dysfunctional and basket case
society with a repressive regime in power.

Their SW service may sound like heck... but at least they have one, eh?

Colin Newell - SYSTEMS UVic - Victoria - B.C. CANADA -- Eh...