BRAZIL  Checked our 60 mb here in Germany, Liverpool England, in Alberta
Canada, as well as some remote KiwiSDR's in Sao Paulo and Chile this
0545-0630 UT morning.

In Europe and North America station
on 4885.0205 kHz was stronger, I guess heard more Andean mx played
at S=8 or -77dBm level,
could be "ZYG362 R. Clube de Belém do Para, Belem PA"

and another co-channel stn on
4885.012 kHz, which was stronger in Sao Paulo South America remote units.
could be "ZYF201 R Dif. Acreana, Rio Branco, AC, A Voz das Selvas"  ??

or rather "ZYF692 R Maria Anapolis GO" ? these days

Any help ?

73 wolfie df5sx