Here are some of my logs from the last week or so of FM DXing. This isn't
everything, but rather some of my favorites.

Location: Ridgway, Pennsylvania (NW corner of the state). 2000 feet in
elevation.
Equipment: Sangean HDT1, 5 element log periodic FM Antenna (soon to be
upgraded to 9 element log periodic!) and Zoom H1 digital recorder.

I had my first Canadian HD DX lock. CING, 95.3 Fresh Radio Hamilton Ontario
has flashed the HD logo before on the radio but never locked. I finally
nabbed CING HD1, 2 and 3 and Tuesday Jan 9th and Wed January 10th.

Here's CING 95.3 HD1 with a Shawn Hook song into DJ chatter and then into a
commercial break. Tue Jan 9th about 945pm, audio is here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eWiCoxDcgcDk2J1Y526S_HnNuOxBt7T9/view?usp=sharing

Here's CING 95.3 HD2 with a commercial then a promo for a Sunday show on
CFMJ 640, which is the programming feed on HD2. The lock didn't hold for
very long, only about 20 seconds. Tue Jan 9th at 817pm, audio is here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pfkXdOVz0Yt3hroRT11bTDV00Zb5usnU/view?usp=sharing

CING 95.3 HD3 is a simulcast of CHML 900. The lock held for a few minutes
on Wed Jan 10th at 1024am, audio is here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rOIuUpcuOtW7K9uYfPVa-y6R3gs5IGkG/view?usp=sharing

Mix 98.9 WMXY Youngstown, OH completely wiped out local WQKY Emporium, PA
for over 30 minutes on Wednesday January 10th beginning just after 8am.
Here's the audio:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10ol0OY_DnlwQAVELP1BDLt4Bar4xfQx2/view?usp=sharing

WUGN-FM 99.7 Midland, MI is a new lock. It showed up on Tuesday January 9th
about 630am and held out some kind of signal till a bit after 7am. It was
real weak, staticy and would only bubble up for a few seconds at a time
usual. I heard several Family Life mentions, including the web address and
then match this segment on 99.7 FM to their webstream. Audio:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/146hjcgJai0snWRb-T7vFdbjcfqFfz-De/view?usp=sharing

I logged "B94"( WBZZ 100.7 HD2, Pittsburgh) on WEdnesday January 10th about
9am. The lock held for several minutes. This is the first time I logged any
part of WBZZ 100.7. Here's audio:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14hWFLb4XwRnNL6bYW1BAXck51HtlKg4k/view?usp=sharing

I've had WDSY 107.9 HD before, but just logged the HD2 (simulcast of WBZZ
100.7 analog) and HD3(KDKA Traffic/Weather Together). WDSY 107.9 HD1
country music sounds pretty good too! Here's audio from 114am on Wednesday
January 10th:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Gz7kiemPknECUKHT9-aZ8WNnnX52kjp8/view?usp=sharing