These sound like they have been received via aircraft scatter Paul. In CBCK #2 If you listen to the frequency of the flutter (rather than the program content) you'll hear it decreasing then increasing again.

There are some clever software progs written by radio amateurs that exploit this mode by looking at some of the virtual radar servers online.  I'm sure the FM DXing community must be using them too.

Nick B.