I just recently went to log onto the HF Underground site and saw a new , very 
lengthy, user agreement posted which I would have to agree to in order to 
continue using the site. Has there been problems with this site and how are 
they going to track anyone who uses it ?  Perhaps I am being a bit paranoid but 
the terms seem a little intrusive . It almost sounds like users may be tracked 
for enforcement purposes. Anyone with any thoughts on this or what may have 
occurred to initiate these new terms ?


Stephen C Wood
Harwich,Mass.
Perseus SDR
20 x 40 terminated
superloop antenna
[email protected]




_
Hard-Core-DX mailing list
[email protected]
http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/hard-core-dx
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/
_______________________________________________

THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS FREE. It may be copied, distributed
and/or modified under the conditions set down in the Design Science License
published by Michael Stutz at
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/dsl.html

Reply via email to