Hello DX Community,

 

This is a little of topic, but I am sure many may have at one time dabbled
in the tropical bands.

I am looking for back issues of the Tropical Band Surveys published by the
Danish Shortwave Club International. I have the current issues that are
available on the DSWCI web site.

I am researching past Tropical Band stations that were on shortwave and no
longer on the air.

 

I am looking for the following back issues:

You will notice there are 3 issues missing from the list, these I have hard
copies off and are not needed.

 


TBS #

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

12

13

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25


Year

1973

1974

1975

1976

1977

1978

1979

1980

1981

1982

1984

1985

1987

1988

1989

1990

1991

1992

1993

1994

1995

1996

1997

 

I am happy with PDF scanned copies if you have access to a scanner that can
then be emailed to me. 

 

If you have hard copies that you no longer need, please contact me

It will not matter if your issue is marked or written on, I am looking for
the information content!

 

I have been in contact with the editor of the TBS and I have his blessing to
begin looking for back issues.

 

Please contact me offlist if you can assist me.

Thank you!

 

James Niven

Austin, Texas

 



---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus
_
Hard-Core-DX mailing list
[email protected]
http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/hard-core-dx
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/
_______________________________________________

THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS FREE. It may be copied, distributed
and/or modified under the conditions set down in the Design Science License
published by Michael Stutz at
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/dsl.html

Reply via email to