Latest DX Monitor has a pattern on its last page from CBU. Don't know yet where it came from, but it looks beamed SSW-NNE.

Nick

At 04:30 2018-11-28, Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote:
2 of the 4 CBU towers have been removed and in speaking with the engineer
responsible for the site, he told me they suspect the pattern has changed,
but are waiting on some technical studies to be completed to say for sure
just how much it has changed.

With 2 less towers and 25kw instead of 50kw, I'd there will be a change.

Paul

Nick Hall-Patch
Victoria, BC
Canada