UPDATED:

DX/SWL/Media Programs
http://www.worldofradio.com/dxpgms.html

World of Radio Hitlist by Alan Roe
http://www.w4uvh.net/hitlist.htm

World of Radio Schedule
http://www.worldofradio.com/radioskd.html

** CANADA [and non]. 351 kHz, Jan 4 at 0629 UT, beacon YKQ and dash.
500 watts from Fort Rupert-Waskaganish, Quebec. That`s at the far SE
corner inlet of James Bay, east of the Ontario border. (Does James Bay
have a First Nations name?)

At same time tuned to 351, I am also hearing IN at a much different
pitch, which is really on 353 at International Falls MN, previously
logged.

401 kHz, Jan 4 at 0633, beacon YPO and dash; 500 watts from Peawanuck,
Ontario, relog. (I could log many more if I concentrated on these for
hours, but just check a few for relief from other DX, often at
bedtime, hoping to hit upon some not heard before) (Glenn Hauser, OK,
DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** CUBA. 15311.6 & 14968.4, Jan 4 at 1514, JBA carriers from the
plus/minus 171.6 kHz spurs out of 15140 RHC; strangely, nothing now
from the inner pair previously heard slightly stronger circa 15283 &
14997. Something`s always wrong at RHC (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING
DIGEST)

** CUBA. 13766, Jan 4 at 1539, RHC-FM spur out of 13700-AM is VG
S9+10; first one hit was the next one up as I tuned down, 13834 with
the F# tone marring the music, but the closest ones are otherwise
almost clear; then also found at further plus/minus 65-67 kHz
intervals: 13898 S6-S7; 13962 S5; 14035-trace; 13634 S9; 13567 S9;
13501 S3; 13435-trace. The lower ones confront CODAR swishes.
Something`s always wrong at RHC. The RHC FM service is back in force
today, other days completely absent (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING
DIGEST)

** GUAM. 12040.01 approx., UT Thu Jan 3 at 2214, praise music, into
``Jesus 101`` in English, S9+10. Despite good signal here, it`s KSDA,
100 kW at 255 degrees, English days 135, Sundanese days 2467 per HFCC
and Aoki; EiBi says English on days 247, Sundanese days 1356. For
Aoki, day 1 = Sunday, for EiBi, day 1 = Monday; For HFCC, day 1 =
Sunday. So Thursday is either day 4 or day 5. And of course, in the FE
target, it`s the *next* local morning already. As my head reels, each
listing appears to be correct by strict UT days. Too bad they don`t
all calculate the same way (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** INDIA. 9380, Jan 4 at 2231, no signal from AIR National Channel,
but some JBA RTTY. 15 hours earlier, Jose Jacob informed the dx_india
yg that AIR had suddenly cancelled the overnight National Channel,
also deleting megawatt MW 1566 (which North American MW DXers had
previously pointed out was no longer being heard; off or QRP?), and 20
kW 1215. Mauno Ritola was still hearing all three at 1855 today via
Delhi remote. Ivo Ivanov, Bulgaria, still had 9380 at 2050 Jan 4. 9380
sked had been 1320-0040 UT. One more 9380 check here at 0022 UT Jan 5:
Nothing.

Hansjoerg Biener and Alan Roe found more about this at:
https://indianexpress.com/article/india/all-india-radio-shut-down-prasar-bharati-5523225/

And another from Alan Roe:
https://theprint.in/governance/prasar-bharati-to-shut-down-all-india-radios-national-channel-five-regional-academies/173219/
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** IRAN. 7305, Jan 3 at 1834, very poor talk in unID language. HFCC
shows it`s IRIB in Sqi = Albanian, 500 kW, 320 degrees from Sirjan.
Notable because this is 2 minutes after local mean noon near the
shortest day of the year, one of few broadcast signals on band ---
just with 7375 Romania, q.v., no North Americans on now (Glenn Hauser,
OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** OKLAHOMA. We had light snow and freezing rain yesterday and
overnight, not enough to break wires or trees, but a ``winter
wonderland`` thru the sunshine. Temp going up into the high 40s, and
tropo is enhanced; as of 15 UT Jan 4, Bill Hepburn`s maps show a
Level-2 oval from SW to NE OK, surrounded by a greater Level-1 oval
from NW TX to SW MO, with Enid on the edge. Despite my damaged antenna
aimed toward OKC, from 1602 to 1610 UT I bandscan to find, the only DX
decodes:

RF 20, KQCW Muskogee, 19-1 as CW, but *no* 19-2 any more which
W9WI.com lists as ThisTV

RF 42, KBZC-LD ``Enid`` which is really in OKC and normally invisible,
with 7 subchannels, [brackets as listed by W9WI.com; screen positions
denote visible bugs; PSIP ID on all of them the same: KBZC-LD]:

42-1 sports [Stadium]
42-2 700 Club with CBN ``News`` [Tuff --- really?]
42-3 BUZZR LR -- gameshows
42-4 GetTV LR: `Walker, Texas Ranger`
42-5 QVC LR
42-6 shopping [QVC+]
42-7 shopping [Liquidation]

BAD signals on the meter: 50, 47, 46, 45, 34, 33, 30, 28, 26, 24, 21,
11, 10. Most correlate with Tulsa market, like KQCW-20. Note that some
of these are OKC channels which are being blocked by DX QRM: 50, 46,
33, 24! From listings one could only guess some LDs or translators
elsewhere in OK might be responsible. Or for ch 50, K50JG 19 kW,
Independence KS, relaying TBN KDOR Bartlesville (Glenn Hauser, Enid,
DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** ROMANIA. 7375, Jan 3 at 1839, YL talk sounds like Romanian, S5-S7.
Yes, RRI in Romanian scheduled 18-21, 300 kW, 285 degrees from
Galbeni. One of two extracontinental signals reaching here on band a
few minutes after local mean noon on one of the shortest days in the
year; the other, IRAN 7305, q.v. Algeria via France is also listed at
18-20 on 7375, but aimed SSE, so not heard here? Must be colliding
over there (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** SRI LANKA. 12034.901, Jan 4 at 1549, JBA carrier with flutter. HFCC
shows AWR in Marathi, 125 kW, 345 degrees at 1530-1600. Yes,
Trincomalee is another of those sites we can depend on for
offfrequenciness; but Wolfgang Bueschel says some of their
transmitters are accurate (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U K [non]. 15490, Fri Jan 4 at 1945-1950+ on caradio, good but deep
fades, African language mentions Nigeria frequently. HFCC shows it`s a
new Hausa broadcast from BBC via ASCension just started January 3 at
1930-2000 (Fridays extended to 2030; also new: French at 1800-1830).
For some other reason I have 15490 in the BST-1 memory bank; must have
been something more interesting in a previous season. And in fact,
checking some HFCC from this December, these are *not* new
transmissions, yet re-registered with exactly same parameters
effective Jan 3 (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. Checking WRMI skedgrids Jan 4 to update DX/SWL/MEDIA
PROGRAMS, I spot a couple more new airings of WORLD OF RADIO: the only
way I can find out about them. Unfortunately, not in time to confirm
them by monitoring this week: UT Thursday 0100 on 7780; and Thursday
2100 on 7780 & 5950. The latter is very confusing, since at 2100, 7780
is *also* scheduled to carry RAE in German M-F. And the transmission
grid atop also says that on Thursdays only, VORW instead at this hour!
I can only check what`s happening with both on Friday January 4 during
the 21-22 hour, at 2125: 7780 is indeed in German; 5950 is // 9395
with music, presumably Oldies. More certain WOR airings next:

0729 UT Saturday  HLR     6190-CUSB Germany to WSW
1200 UT Saturday  Unique  9265 via WINB to WSW
1230 UT Saturday  WRMI   *9955 to SSE [NEW]
1531 UT Saturday  HLR     9485-CUSB Germany to WSW [back from break?]
2030vUT Saturday  WA0RCR  1860-AM non-direxional
2200 UT Saturday  WRMI   *9955 to SSE [NEW]
0400vUT Sunday    WA0RCR  1860-AM [nominal 0415], ND
0830 UT Sunday    WRMI    5850 to NW, 5950? to WNW, 7730 to WNW
1130 UT Sunday    HLR     7265-CUSB Germany to WSW
2130 UT Sunday    WRMI    7780 to NE
0230 UT Monday    WRMI    5950 to WNW, 9395 to NNW
0400vUT Monday    WBCQ   *5130v Area 51 to WSW
0430 UT Monday    WRMI   *9955 to SSE
0930 UT Monday    Unique  5045-LSB ND low power NSW Australia resumes
2330 UT Monday    WRMI   *9955 to SSE [NEW]; also 5950 to WNW?
* also webcast; direct linx to these and many others at:

Complete updated WOR sked, all affiliates, satellite, webcast, AM&FM:
http://www.worldofradio.com/radioskd.html
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 15555-USB, Jan 3 at 1512, gospel huxter JBA, pennywhistle
WJHR, FL. This one is so seldom heard (or active?), that it`s a
significant catch when it is. Vatican much stronger on 15550 where
WJHR had jumped in early Dec (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. 12050, Jan 4 at 1547, WEWN open carrier, off and on, then
adds Spanish modulation but off again (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING
DIGEST)

UNIDENTIFIED. 17725.059, Jan 3 at 2206, OSOB is a JBA carrier with
Doppler flutter. Nothing listed now in latest HFCC, Aoki/NDXC or EiBi
(except HFCC has a probably imaginary UAE registration at 12-14 only).
Certainly behaving like a real signal. 16m is normally dead here in
afternoons, except maybe 17775 KVOH before it close, evenso often JBA.
At this hour one would only expect something from east Asia, but off-
frequency correlates with UAE (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

This report dispatched at 0108 UT January 5