There was a recent discussion of Limited Time stations, and there were a few
of them, some of which probably still have that authority, but I don't know if
you mean that KMMJ was different than the others for some reason.  I can think
of a few of them right off, but maybe you know them already.  One of them was
finally granted full time status after the breakdown of the clears.  I am
thinking of WJJD 1160 Chicago, which was essentially a daytimer for years, but
they were a Limited Time station, meaning that they were able to stay on until
sunset at Salt Lake City.  There were some others like that.
      Kit

    On Monday, March 9, 2020, 10:44:00 AM MDT, Paul B. Walker, Jr.