Fra: Hard-Core-DX [mailto:hard-core-dx-boun...@hard-core-dx.com] På vegne af
hart...@wmr.dk
Sendt: 17. juni 2020 11:26
Til: 'Ivo Observer'; frequenc...@bnr.bg; Hard-core-dx@hard-core-dx.com
Emne: [HCDX] World Music Radio on 15805 kHz

Yes - I'm testing a new audio feed for the 15805 kHz transmitter.  Hopefully
more stable than the previous one, which sometimes would run 24 hrs without
a single drop out - at other times produce drop outs almost continuously.
Something`s always wrong at WMR!

My plan is to keep 15805 kHz (200 W) on the air 24/7 for the next week or
two.  Should give DXers around the world a chance to catch 15805 when
conditions on 15 MHz in some rare cases might improve. Currently propagation
on 15 MHz is usually poor with a few fair days, but right now at this time
of the years I suppose chances are the best.

Best 73s
Stig Hartvig Nielsen
www.wmr.radio
Keeping Short Wave Radio Alive!