UPDATED Summer Schedule

Our Bible Voice Broadcasting Frequency Schedule has been updated. To view our
latest schedule visit our web site or download it here.

Hebrew and English Messianic Music and Messages are available on our web site
and our BVBR App found in Google Play and iTunes.

Music and Message for the major people groups of the Middle East can be found
on our website as well as our HAGCM App. Find this App in Google Play and
iTunes.

Listen to programs broadcasted from multiple African radio stations on our RVOA
App. Find it in Google Play and iTunes.

We value your dedication and opinion. We love to hear your feed back and how
your lives were encouraged by the messages and music aired.

You can mail your reports to BVB, P.O. Box 95561, Newmarket, Ontario, L3Y 8J8,
Canada

Tag us with #bvbradionetwork

https://hagcm.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4cc9dace59809f3253d3d81fa&id=6e752f458a&e=09d8e77372

 Download Frequency Schedule

https://sites.google.com/site/zliangas/sdr

Zacharias LiangasRSP1a  with Console & Uno &2x16 m antena
Icom  R75 /PL380 /  De1103  radios
https://del.icio.us/gr_greek1/ZAK (all pages)