Since the FM Eskip season is over and Tropo doesn’t happen here really, I
like to look back at some of my logs from summer

Here’s a few from my listening post in Laramie, WY.

This one is K290AGG 105.9 Stockton, CA relaying KSTN 1420.  At 31 seconds
you’ll hear a nice fade up of Locash’s “One Big Country Song”. I can
regularly hear KSTN 1420 from my location as well.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zLzazLi9Bd967B6q3aZgyCQsaGaQ8i1E/view?usp=drivesdk

My favorite log from this summer was KDRT-LP 95.7 Davis, CA. 100 watts at
50 feet. Fast forward to 21 seconds when it gets reallllly clear.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xrVW4aX-WIpgxKnOiG52YLVZ3fSmyV21/view?usp=drivesdk

KFRC(KCBS) 106.9 San Francisco, CA ws so strong one day the RDS showed up,
stayed and the HD even locked a few times, including once or twice during
the traffic report

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14aaLK9ybvMDHoDdVamRpFUklz3FNURnm/view?usp=drivesdk

And this was my longest Eskip log of this year... WSLQ 99.1 Roanoke, VA

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dgWNut4mANQArDxn2diTOykG33daZiLu/view?usp=drivesdk