World Music Radio (WMR) has a new frequency in the 19 mb:  15790 kHz.
(Previously on 15805) On the air every Saturday and Sunday 0700-2000 UTC.
Power is 200 W into a 3 element yagi (due South).
Testing from today Friday if everything works ok. I will probably leave the
transmitter on all weekend - from now continuously until Sunday 20 UTC.
Reception reports are welcome to World Music Radio, PO Box 112, DK-8960
Randers SØ, Denmark (for a printed QSL-card, pennant and stickers - please
enclose return postage 2 IRCs or 5 euro if you can) or via email to
w...@wmr.dk (for an eQSL).  Please note that reception reports using remote
receivers are not QSLed. I try to reply to all reports within 1-2 months.
5840 kHz (24h) will be changed to 5930 kHz (0700-1745) before the end of
December 2020.
927 kHz (24h) is due on the air in January 2021.

Radio208 has transmitter problems. 5805 kHz (250W) from Hvidovre went silent
late on November 22nd. Back on the air on the new frequency of 5970 kHz
(200W) December 9th - but nothing on December 10th. Today December 11th from
1030 UTC the transmitter is back on the air, but we have lowered power to 50
Watt only, hoping that the transmitter can work with this. So Radio208 now
on 5970 kHz (50W) daily 0700-1600 UTC.
1440 kHz (24h) remains on the air from Ishøj, Copenhagen.
Reception reports are welcome to Radio 208, PO Box 112, DK-8960 Randers SØ,
Denmark (for a printed QSL-card and stickers - please enclose return postage
2 IRCs or 5 euro if you can) or via email to m...@radio208.dk (for an eQSL).
Please note that reception reports using remote receivers are not QSLed. I
try to reply to all reports within 1-2 months.

Best 73s
Stig Hartvig Nielsen
www.wmr.dk
www.radio208.dk