SOLOMON ISLAND  5020 kHz  On remote ZL1ROT Rotorua NZL KiwiNet SDR Rx
noted SIB Honiara SLM at 10.30 UT, 05-12 UT S=9+10 or -65dBm, music program.

[selected SDR options, span 12.5 kHz RBW 15.3 Hertz]
(wb  df5sx, wwdxc BC-DX TopNews Jan 17)


----- Original Message ----- To: "Wolfgang Bueschel" <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2021
Subject: Fwd: Vanuatu

Hi Wolfie,
FYI.

I also noticed SIBC Honiara yesterday with a good signal on 9545 kHz
around 0300 UTC.
Regards,
Barry

-------- Original Message ----------
Date: 17 January 2021 at 22:20
Subject: Vanuatu

HI,
I notice Vanuatu is on air on 3945 kHz, but modulation is virtually
non-existent. Strong harmonics also on 7890 and 11830 kHz. It sounds like
it should be an easy problem to fix, I would think?
Regards,
Barry

_
Hard-Core-DX mailing list
[email protected]
http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/hard-core-dx
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/
_______________________________________________

THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS FREE. It may be copied, distributed
and/or modified under the conditions set down in the Design Science License
published by Michael Stutz at
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/dsl.html

Reply via email to