WORLD OF RADIO HITLIST updated June 2:

Hi Glenn, my latest Hitlist update.
https://www.w4uvh.net/hitlist.htm

1) Cuba: R Havana Cuba - Updated link to the RHC podcasts (thanks to
Alan Pennington)
2) Romania - R Romania Int - Added link to new "listen again/podcast"
webpage
Unless there's a major change anywhere, the next update will be early
July. Best wishes and 73 (Alan Roe)

Alan has also been very busy, compiling a new 2-hour program schedule
in English for RHC; and a new edition of his MUSIC PROGRAMMES ON
SHORTWAVE schedule, both available in the WOR iogroup

** ANTARCTICA. 15475.98-RCUSB, Wed June 2 at 1507, LRA36 is on, only
S1-S3 with song into Brasília #2 KiwiSDR; not logged in detail as so
many times before; but off at next check 1604. I did not check for it
last Wed May 26, and it was not on Sat May 29 (Glenn Hauser, OK, WOR)

** SPAIN. 17855, Wed June 2 at 2200, REE is not only on but
propagating English to NAm, S9/S7, main feature about an upcoming
charity performance of de Falla`s `El Amor Brujo` at the Teatro Real;
finally to `Ritual Fire Dance` itself from 2218 but truncated at 2230
for timesignal and enough of English. Also well audible on 15520 &
11940 (Glenn Hauser, OK, WOR)

** TURKEY. 9830, June 2 at 2158 JBA carrier vs RTTY, avoided by LSB
tuning where the first modulation heard is the 2200 timesignal, so
apparently is VOT English. At 2328 via UTwente there is still a JBA
carrier, trace of modulation, but can`t tell if extra German. So weak
that it could be CNR1 Beijing site also in Aoki at this hour (Glenn
Hauser, OK, WOR)

** U S A. WORLD OF RADIO 2088 monitoring ``From: Richard Lemke, City:
St. Albert, Province: Alberta, Country:  Canada
From, the desk of Richard’s listening Post,
Radio: JRC NRD-535 HF
Antenna: random long wires in the trees
Dear Glenn: The heat Island has arrived this part of the North,
highs near 29 - 32 C,  cooler by the weekend, Credit should be given
to Richard Lemke, Alberta, Canada. Monitoring, World of Radio #2088,
5850 kHz, 0132, heard World of Radio #2088, May 28 UTC
7730 kHz, 0030, heard jingle, S 8 signal, QSB fading, May 31 UTC,
5800 kHz, 0233, heard World of Radio #2088, May 31 UTC
5850 kHz, 1030, heard World of Radio #2088, June 2 UTC
Good listening, Richard, June 2, 2021.``

Also confirmed Wed June 2 at 2100 on WRMI 7780, S9+15 into Alex VA SDR
but JBA signal here; also confirmed on WBCQ 7490v, good S6-S8 into
NA5B MD SDR but JBA S7 vs HNL into VA SDR; both of which in Synch show
offset varying slightly minus 171 Hz = 7488.829; while it was also a
JBA carrier direct to OK.

Also confirmed Wed June 2 at 2300 on WRMI 9955, S9+10/S7, no jamming.
Next, and last:
0130 UT Thursday  WRMI 5010 to S

Full schedule including AM, FM, webcasts, satellite, podcasts:
http://www.worldofradio.com/radioskd.html

Our non-commercial broadcasts and website depend on voluntary support:
thanks this week to Chris Campbell, OH, for a contribution via PayPal
[in US funds but not necessarily], to woradio at yahoo.com and
comments, ``Thanks for the weekly information. I can't tell you how
many times you turned me on to great DX. I try to give periodically
for your efforts.``

Or by MO or check in US funds on a US bank to:
Glenn Hauser, P O Box 1684, Enid OK 73702

New WOR 2089 should be ready early UT Fri June 4 for first airings at
0130 on WRMIs 5850 & 7780 (Glenn Hauser, OK, WOR)

** U S A. Re my sporadic E log: ```92.1, May 31 at 2258 UT, ``Your
Country Q-92`` --- There are a few Q92 stations with or without hyphen
in US, one in Clinton, north-central Arkansas, too far for GW, and
none in the PTA, none in Canada. No 92.1 hits at all on ``Your
Country`````

Jon Ellis replies on the WTFDA gg: ``WYRQ Little Falls, MN uses “Your
Country Q92.” Jon Ellis www.NorthPine.com ``

Tnx, Jon, that`s likely it, in the PTA. WTFDA DB does not show any
slogan, just format, Country: ``WYRQ-FM 92.1 LITTLE FALLS MN COUNTRY
6.0 kW H&V 91.0 m HAAT 45-56-58 94-17-46``

Sounds familiar; yes, I logged it last June 25, 2020: ``1701, 92.1, ad
for Midwest Machinery, 1702 ``Little Falls Radio``, news about Pierce
School District; plans for August 11 primary vs COVID, Morrison
Country, fade-out. All this including M.M. operative
in Little Falls among other MN towns makes it: WYRQ-FM, Q 92; L.F. is
between St. Cloud and Brainerd in central MN. 1117 km = 694 mi. The Es
patch from UP MI must have blown westward`` (Glenn Hauser, OK, WOR)

** VANUATU. 7260, June 2 at 0558, JBA carrier from presumed R.
Vanuatu, but nothing on X2 = 14520; nor has there ever been, maybe
above MUF or does same transmitter on 7260 not harmonicize like it
does when on 3945; and also to X2 = 7890; and on X4 = 15780 sometimes
heard by Pacificans??

11835, June 2 at 0558 I retune to here immediately and have a JBA
carrier which must be China until a much stronger S7-S9 cut on at
*0559:34 with music, as RV has just switched to 3945 and its
harmonix.

7260 & 11835 had been missing several days, but Ron Howard observed RV
was back to ``normal`` as of June 1. He also had it June 2 and pointed
out that since it`s Wednesday, CNR2 would be off after 0600; but that
was negligible here anyway (Glenn Hauser, OK, WOR)

This report dispatched at 2341 UT June 2