Hi, despite of the error messages my report has been verified now, after
3 attempts. Perhaps this is because I sent it CC to yinglian@...?
73! Frank

Am 21.07.2021 um 23:17 schrieb Frank Helmbold DB9DT:
Hi, since 6th June I have difficulties to send an email to CRI English
service (cri...@cri.com.cn).
Is it a common problem or related to my sender address or other special
condition?
73 and best DX!
Frank

--
Frank Helmbold DB9DT, Radio Amateur and SWL
Rotenburg(Wuemme) in Northern Germany, JO43rc

and/or modified under the conditions set down in the Design Science
License