Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2021 10:28 PM
Subject: Re: [WOR] Carlos Gonçalves, Portugal 11 to 17 September
observations. Amendment. News.
On Sat, Sep 18, 2021 at 12:57 PM, Glenn Hauser wrote:

That's for 6160 on 10 SEP, and it should not be considered as "Shortwave
Gold" for sure - most likely, it was not. For some reason, I inserted the
details on the interfering station (Bro. Stair stuff), the very same
source of QRM indicated in my 16 SEP obs. of an *unidentified airing a
prgr. in* *Korean.*

Hi Carlos,
Since March 24, have daily been hearing the following:
KOREA NORTH. Pyongyang BS, 3320 // *6160 kHz.*
Ron
California