From: Hard-Core-DX <hard-core-dx-boun...@hard-core-dx.com> on behalf of Lúcio
Bobrowiec via Hard-Core-DX <hard-core-dx@hard-core-dx.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2022 3:47 PM
To: Hard-Core-DX@hard-core-dx.com <Hard-Core-DX@hard-core-dx.com>
Subject: [HCDX] Radio Nacional de Angola fair to good

4950kHz, R. Nacional de Angola, Mulenvos; 26/07, 0532 – 0548 music, male and
female in news programme about elections operating structure at provinces of
Angola, with a testimony of a professional of bureaucracy: “o presidente  em
exercicio da função municipal…as materias a serem administradas…que no final
saimos todos a ganhar; a formadora provincial Helena da Silva: vamos falar
sobre o boletim de voto…trabalhar com os eleitores…o quadro do processo
eleitoral”, seems canned male: “o inicio do dia ao ritmo da vida…Radio Nacional
de Angola, unindo o país”, hi life African music, male about sports, male news
programme “os numeros da produção este ano”. Exceptionally fair to good, if we
consider the conditions of RNA’s signal in recent times, maybe by the grey line
there but deteriorating over  the listening (LOB-B).

One minute recording of this listening:
https://soundcloud.com/user-463139565/rna4950khz0532utc26072022?ref=clipboard&p=a&c=1&si=5409e696cd9843ff891580989c289b14&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

Tecsun PL310et
Wire 14m, dipole 18m