---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gary Pence <km5...@gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, September 25, 2022
Subject: Most selective propagation opeaning I've ever experianced.
To: Glenn Hauser <wghau...@yahoo.com>

Hi Glenn,this was an interesting opening while as I was checking
the kiwisdr in Warrenton,MO.Was listening to a SSOB signal 15135 khz
on the 19 meter band at 0939z was CRI in Kunming-Anning With a
substantial fluttery Signal of S9+5db.I checked kiwisdr,s that I
have some experience with to the East in VT,MD,MA,VA,and PA then to
the South in LA,TX, then west to Ca, and Utah and could hardly copy
them but at 1016z ID they were maintaining S9 until sign off at 1027z.
This was a 8000 mile polar path I just cant believe how geographicly
selective it was..GP/km5x/Dallas,TX.