I m here repeating the messageof this Tuesday 18 and asking anyone if they know
what happens with S Arabia  relaying this program
Don’t forget this  Saturday 5130kHZ  0230z GMR with new music playlist and my
renewedpage with movie reviews
https://zliangas.blogspot.com/search/label/movie%20reviews

21670 on 10+ Oct 18 with program in perfect Englishand many ‘random’ IDs
instead of the awaited Indo program Signal in PL330as 13/10 . I recorded this
after 1045 in this address

https://app.box.com/s/esb7lbenfdwm10yovm7x2itpyt5sr19o

and then played with theantenna connection starting inductively then using
alligator plug to get thehighest signal at 34/15-25 in the LCD screen. Antenna
is 26+6 m wire lead toradio

The most used iD was ’theheart of ???’ with Star FM also heard At 2322 shift
electricity returned to house

On time 28.52  you canhear the ID this si the public service of Saudi radio
There is also abackground program in Farsi also mentioning Saudi Arabia On time
 45.40 ofthis wma you can listen the Indonesian program This is around 1125

I first found this info on redditposted  7 days ago The poster mentions  SABC’s
night broadcasttowards Indonesia on 18+. Someone there noticed also the address
to aloela.sa,that leads to SABC but the correct adress id https://www.aloula.sa/

Zacharias Liangas
Hard Core Radio monitor and gear tester

https://bit.ly/3OZixtr  disclaimer on my writing