No luck here and I tried.  I may .. may have had a few gurgles of a carrier
but i cant be sure that wasntanything other then things i think i heard.

If a solar storm wasnt in progress, i wouldve stood a chance.

If theyre on this summer, i suspect I'll stand an even  chance of hearing
them

--
Regards,
Paul Walker