Manuel Méndez
Lugo, Spain

Scandinavian Weekend Radio this weekend:
Schedule #266
5th Aug 2023
Local SW MW FM Program details UTC
00-01

6170/11690
1602

94.90

SWR crew
21-22

01-02

6170/11690
1602

94.90

SWR crew
22-23

02-03

6170/11690
1602

94.90

SWR Music Mix
23-00

03-04

6170/11690
1602

94.90

SWR Music Mix
00-01

04-05

6170/11690
1602

94.90

SWR Music Mix
01-02

05-06

6170/11690
1602

94.90

SWR Music Mix
02-03

06-07

6170/11690
1602

94.90

SWR Music Mix
03-04

07-08

6170/11690
1602

94.90

SWR Music Mix
04-05

08-09

6170/11690
1602

94.90

Soul, funk & r'n'b - Heppu Hyypiö
05-06

09-10

6170/11690
1602

94.90

Cruisin' pt. 14/16 - Dj Häkä
06-07

10-11

6170/11690
1602

94.90

Progressive rock and other strange things - Dj Esa
07-08

11-12

6170/11690
1602

94.90

SDXL-kesäkokouskuulumisia Leppävirran Vesileppiksestä LIVE
08-09

12-13

6170/11690
1602

94.90

SDXL-kesäkokouskuulumisia Leppävirran Vesileppiksestä LIVE
09-10

13-14

6170/11690
1602

94.90

Dj GZT and Osku in the studio
10-11

14-15

6170/11690
1602

94.90

Tricky Trev show - with Martin and Luke
11-12

15-16

6170/11690
1602

94.90

Tricky Trev show - with Martin and Luke
12-13

16-17

6170/11690
1602

94.90

Asiaa ja asian vierestä - Dj Peeveli
13-14

17-18

6170/11690
1602

94.90

Mustaa kultaa -Dj Rj
14-15

18-19

6170/11690
1602

94.90

Studiossa Dj Onni
15-16

19-20

6170/11690
1602

94.90

Studiossa Dj Onni
16-17

20-21

6170/11690
1602

94.90

Levyraato - Dj Peeveli
17-18

21-22

6170/11720
1602

94.90

Levyraato - Dj Peeveli
18-19

22-23

6170/11720
1602

94.90

Dj Janne ja SWR Crazy Crew
19-20

23-24

6170/11720
1602

94.90

Dj Janne ja SWR Crazy Crew
20-21

Radio Joystick, the Charlie-Prince Show, Sunday August 6th, 7330, 1000 UTC

Since March 2013 we were broadcasted for 10 years by Media Broadcast, which made the frequency 7330 kHz our regular frequency. However, since 2023 we are broadcasting our shortwave transmissions directly through ORS (Österreichische Rundfunksender GmbH & Co. KG) in trustful relationship. The ORS transmitters and antennas are located in the village of Moosbrunn near Vienna and broadcast our transmissions on the first Sunday of every month at 12 o’clock German time with 100 kW transmitter power on 7330 kHz on the 41-m-Band of shortwave towards Western Europe!

FRS Holland Sunday August 6th 18:59- 20:59 UTC/ 20:59- 23:04 CEST

De "FRSHolland" <f...@frsholland.nl>
Para "FRS-Holland" <f...@frsholland.nl>
Fecha 26/06/2023 19:42:35
Asunto FRS Summer Splash 2023

Sunday August 6th 18:59- 20:59 UTC/ 20:59- 23:04 CEST

All programmes will be thematic including various radio related items. Don't miss it!

Frequencies will be 6185 kHz & 7700//5800 (or 5790) kHz. Last year we experienced some difficulties with a suitable 5.8 MHz frequency, so it’s hard to give you the exact frequency. But it will be close to (or on) 5800 kHz.

73s, the FRS Team (Jan, Bert, Mike, Dave, Brian & Peter)