Thanks.  Yes, I have then on 9730 and 11885 today.  So hopefully all is well
with their service.
________________________________
From: Alain Fauconnet <alain.faucon...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2023 3:48 PM
To: Arthur Delibert <radio7...@msn.com>
Cc: hard-core-dx@hard-core-dx.com <hard-core-dx@hard-core-dx.com>
Subject: Re: [HCDX] Voice of Vietnam Absence

Hello there,

I'm clearly hearing Voice of Vietnam broadcasting in French on 9730 right now.
Talking about the history of relationship with Cuba and Castro.
Well, QRM from CRI broadcasting continuous music on the same frequency, but
with some AM sync I can pull them off.

73, Alain

On Sat, 16 Sept 2023 at 14:06, Arthur Delibert