6099.93 KCBS with lots of talks on 0623 and after 0635 when my internet
connection fell. Low-modulated with a trebly sound.

ON 1000z is again tuned with typical N Korean songs after the TOH and continues
past 1030. I tested various kSDRs, with the best on Oita Japan at 0630 z with a
-25 dbm signal, 35 RMS, and -65 dbm on 1024 z. Both sidebands have hums at 100,
200, and 900 Hz. QRM from CNR effects reception also on LSB! No signal on 3320

Texted here: http://simp.ly/p/hGs7ds

Also 6340/6370 SoH man with talk on Taiwan on 1246z+ and signals of -80dbm and
quite noisy with Bye bye on 1057 with news program on 1100 ad YL talking I also
texted from the above link: http://simp.ly/p/hGs7ds.

3910 and 3930 volts of people, though jammed, can be heard OK on 1106.

3985 echo of hope, same time, also with an 80 dbm signal

7475 Denge Gel 1733 with political talks and continuous mentions of Kurdistan.
reception via THS kSDR with -65 dbm. A carrier from the router wanders upwards,
infecting the LSB part. BTW, language is not supported in the descriptor.
Notice that 7465 is their main frequency.

7495 Deewa Radio 1746 with news and external recordings, treble audio -63 dbm

Zacharias Liangas

exMusic Producer Greek Music Refuge / Dangdut  and Beyond
Hard  core DXer https://youtu.be/8VJ__oppkLs the pool
https://bit.ly/3OZixtr  disclaimer on my writinghttps://linktr.ee/zliangas  all
my pages