From: Zacharias Liangas via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2024
Subject: [WOR] kSDR logs :7/2

https://zliangaslogs.wordpress.com/2024/02/10/ksdr-logs-7-2/

Memang 1341z Myanmar is head on 5915 with Chinese songs with -70 db min. in the
Himalayas, KSDR, and talks by YL in Bamar.
If I were less involved, I would think this could be another Chinese outlet. ON
1351 YL spoken in Chinese ending [?]
The program 1355 resumed hearing a Chinese song.
5985 Myanma radio 1355 is different from the 5915 with man, as like talking a
poem with YL nxt to him doing the same but speaking quite fat! -65dbm

Zacharias Liangas Greece

Hard  core DXer