adio Deltahas been herd today in my village Litohoron with fair signal on 1609
and on12065 kHz while I was in Dx walking . max signal at 32/15 max .Best
reception withAM narrow at 2.5kHz on on the PL330*  and music programwith IDs
every one or two songs. . Tune in again 1635 with wandering carrierin both
sidebands

* 12075 Asdna strong

Zacharias Liangas
PL330 + ext antennas/ RSP1a/SpyHF+D
exMusic Producer Greek Music Refuge / Dangdut  and Beyond
https://youtu.be/8VJ__oppkLs the pool
https://bit.ly/3OZixtr  disclaimer on my writinghttps://linktr.ee/zliangas  all
my pages