"With Barack Obama, we will turn the page on the old politics of
misrepresentation and distortion"

That was Sen. Edward Kennedy today, delivering what was both an enthusiastic
endorsement of Obama's presidential bid and a stinging rejection of the Clinton
legacy. Tune in tonight for the latest reaction with NBC News's David Gregory
and State Rep. Bakari Sellers (D-SC).

Will the Kennedy family's endorsements coupled with a landslide primary victory
in South Carolina give Obama the momentum he needs heading into Super Tuesday?
We'll ask historian Doris Kearns Goodwin and NBC political analyst Charlie Cook
what they think.

The Republican candidates have gone on the attack in advance of tomorrow's key
Florida primary. Hardball's David Shuster will bring you the latest from the
campaign trail and we'll break down the race with MSNBC's Joe Scarborough and
Michelle Bernard of the Independent Women's Voice.

We'll then preview this week's events in our Politics Fix.

Plus, tune into Hardball's Power Rankings live during the 7pm ET edition of the
show for a look at where the race for the Presidential nominations stand.

And, don't miss MSNBC's special coverage of Pres. Bush's State of the Union,
starting at 9pm ET, anchored by Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann.

It's only on MSNBC - the place for politics.

For the latest on all of today's political news, go to the best political
website www.politics.msnbc.com , powered by NBC News and the National Journal.
And, don't forget to check out NBC's "First Read" and MSNBC.com's political
calendar.

Vidhya Murugesan compiled the "Hardball Briefing" from Washington, D.C.