Some sad news today, as we learned that Sen. Ted Kennedy has been diagnosed
with a malignant brain tumor.

Join us tonight as we bring you the latest on Sen. Kennedy's condition as well
as reaction from reporters and friends that have watched his storied 46-year
career in the Senate.

We'll then turn our attention to tonight's Democratic primaries in Oregon and
Kentucky. Sen. Obama is expected to claim a majority of elected delegates
tonight. Will it bring the Democrats any closer to a finish?

And be sure to stayed tuned to MSNBC after the show for live coverage of the
primary results in Kentucky and Oregon, anchored by Chris Matthews and Keith
Olbermann.

For the latest on all of today's political news, go to the best political
website www.politics.msnbc.com, powered by NBC News and the National Journal.
And, don't forget to check out NBC's "First Read" and MSNBC.com's political
calendar.

Vidhya Murugesan wrote the "Hardball Briefing" from Washington, D.C.