Sen. Clinton defended her decision to stay in the race today by raising the
specter of Robert F. Kennedy's assassination during the summer of 1968. We'll
bring you reaction tonight from Obama chief strategist David Axelrod.

Plus, Sen. McCain released his long-awaited medical records today. Can he now
put discussions of his age and health to rest?

And election rewind! Clinton's determined to have Florida's votes count, and
she's using the memory of 2000 to make her case. Will it work? Hardball's David
Shuster will have the report and then we'll talk to actor Kevin Spacey, star of
HBO's new film "Recount" about the Florida election controversy.

Jenna Bush spilled the beans about her wedding last night on "The Tonight
Show." We'll bring you that video and more on the Hardball Sideshow.

And don't miss tonight's Politics Fix for a look at the week's winners and
losers with our panel.

For the latest on all of today's political news, go to the best political
website www.politics.msnbc.com, powered by NBC News and the National Journal.
And, don't forget to check out NBC's "First Read" and MSNBC.com's political
calendar.

Vidhya Murugesan wrote the "Hardball Briefing" from Washington, D.C.