On Wed, 2004-09-08 at 17:50, Kevin Toppenberg wrote:

>I am planning on attending the conference.  I would like to start
>making arrangements.
>
>I notice on the WorldVistA site that the dates October 21-24 are
>"tentative" dates.  Are these firm now?
>
>Is anyone else wanting to try to get a block of rooms?
>
>Is the site definate?  I.e. can I reserve at the Marriott mentioned
>below and be safe I won't be at the wrong time/place etc?

Maury said he would be looking into the Marriott's block deal, so
details are TBD.  There is tentatively (though I am awaiting the
information myself) another VistA Vendors phone conference on Friday as
well in which the upcoming VistA Community Meeting has been the primary
topic of discussion.  If you can hold off until after this phone
conference I believe some more details will be told.

(If not, go after Maury! ;-) )

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
P.M.B. 146
368 South McCaslin Boulevard
Louisville, CO 80027 USA
+1 (303) 604-2550 (voice)
+1 (866) 604-2550 (toll free within the US)
+1 (303) 664-0036 (fax)
http://www.linux-etc.biz