Greg --

By context, do you mean the application (e.g., registration, oncology,
etc.)?  That would have to be deduced from the global sets.  Or do you
want to create a journal record for each M entryref called (obviously a
performance issue).

Note that with GT.M transaction processing (not [yet!] used by VistA),
you can specify a Transaction id that gets recorded in the journal file.

-- Bhaskar

On Thu, 2004-09-09 at 09:49, Greg Kreis wrote:
> Thinking about it more, it would be useful to have the process in the
> context.  In other words, what program was running at the time of the
> change.  Thinking about it more, I'd want a way to name the context
> and have that name applied to the journal entry.  It could be a
> nightmare to backtrack from a single node's change to the context that
> started it.

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential and/or privileged information
intended only for the person(s) named.
Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by another person is strictly prohibited.

NOTE: Ce courriel est destine exclusivement au(x) destinataire(s) mentionne(s)
ci-dessus et peut contenir de l'information privilegiee, confidentielle et/ou
dispensee de divulgation aux termes des lois applicables. Si vous avez recu ce message
par erreur, ou s'il ne vous est pas destine, veuillez le mentionner immediatement a
l'expediteur et effacer ce courriel.