So all you M programmers out there.  How about an OPEN SOURCE version of
this.  Think you can do it?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of George
Timson
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 5:37 PM
To: Hardhats
Subject: [Hardhats-members] ScreenMan

All those F1- key sequences are very hard to remember.  I think that's why
VA ScreenMan has been underused.  Plus, processing with ScreenMan takes up a
lot of computer cycles, but that is less of a problem than it was a dozen
years ago, when ScreenMan first appeared.

I've rewritten ScreenMan for Medsphere in the last six months so that it is
(on the appropriate terminal) mouse-aware.  I think that this makes a huge
positive difference in its usability.

--George Timson

"I AM big.  It's the PIXELS that got small!"