-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin
Toppenberg
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 8:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] We need a news stories library

Ideally this could be a wikki site, where any of us
could cut and paste an article or URL directly to the
website.  Otherwise one person will have to do all the
editing.

Kevin

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=29914/*http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250>