Nancy,

Not quite. A single user Cache allows Single user a licence on a single
machine (no network access). However, a single license will allow up to
25 processes. My test box died, otherwise I would try to load the single
user version and comment out the line getting the licencse availability,
and generating the error message, knowing that I am the only user, and
see what happens.However, when I run Vista with my license counter
running, I see two licenses being used. This may be because the license
counter is taking up a license, but I haven't finished investigating
this yet.

I am sure that if someone wanted to demo VistA on Cache we would provide
enough license to do the job. We will even help answer any Cache
questions.

Bob