Rusty,

This current problem sounds like a network
connectivity problem.  I would get that TIMEOUT error
when my client couldn't connect to the server.  But if
your server goes into high-gear at this point, it must
of gotten some message.  Perhaps its not able to call
the client back?

Good luck.

Kevin

=== message truncated ===