Just in case there are other M impaired folk out there (like me), with Chris
Richardson's help, I found out that NEMUG meeting to celebrate the 59999 to
60000 transition would be April 9-10 in Boston, which means this is an
opportunity to bring together the diverse and dispersed M community and have
one heck of a good time.  (At the risk of sounding like a broken record,
maybe this would be a good place to talk MDC revival with interested
parties.)

AND the Beth Israel - Harvard folks have that nice M based medical records
system with all those M programmers and lots of medical expertise right there
in Boston.  (Think Pedi-OBGYN project.)

Lots of talent of all sorts in one place at one time - sounds pretty darn
terrific to me!