Hey,
I did manage to find that out as well. Actually I also
found out that in order to have the SR*3*100 patch up
i need the following patches installed
SR*3*96
SR*3*99
SR*3*105
SR*3*107
SR*3*112
SR*3*115
SR*3*126
TIU*1*112.
Out of these, i do not have (SR*3*126 and TIU*1*112)
installed on my server. and when i tried, i just
landed up sending a couple of mails to the group! I am
unable to install these patches on my system.
I tried doing the xu-8-275.rtns in the %RI at GTM. got
somewhere...???
but i still need help. guess its got something to do
with installing a KID file that I'm loosing out on!

THAT WAS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I TRIED. After the
INSTALL/CHECK MESSAGE option on the PackMan menu

 Select Installation Option: 1  Load a Distribution
Enter a Host File:
/home/vista/patches/SR-3_SEQ-120_PAT-126.kid

Released SR*3*126 SEQ #120
Comment: Extracted from mail message

This Distribution contains Transport Globals for the
following Package(s):
   SR*3.0*126
 to Install File

SR*3.0*126 Build will not be installed, Transport
Global deleted!
               Jan 29, [EMAIL PROTECTED]:47:14

**NOTHING LOADED**

I wonder if it has to do with "Review your mapped set.
If the routines are mapped, they should be removed
from mapped set at this time."!
I do not know what a mapped set is?
Look forward to some help!
Nick.

--- "Nancy E. Anthracite" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>