The GUI work in the recent meeting was M2Web and browser oriented, primarily
MUMPS
producing HTML as output. Javascript is used in many of the existing
applications and will
be used extensively in more advanced applications to increase client-side
interactivity
but we didn't get into that much. Is that something you are interested in?

The most interesting development (to me) from the meeting was an experimental
application
(^htDIQ) that uses the Fileman DBS interface. It generates on-the-fly input
formats filled
with data from existing records and posts the data for verification. It is not
saving the
data posted quite yet but that is just a matter of testing and working out
details of the
interaction and handling error conditions. This is something I actually started
at the
Seattle meeting in response to ideas and suggestions from Dave Whitten, then he
and I both
worked on it a little since then.

Hmmmm. What do you mean by "Java Script"? I assumed you were referring to the
Javascript
language embedded in Mozilla and other browsers, but many people seem to
confuse that with
Java.