No I didn't put the from and to answers in, but I'll
try that.

In general, what is Fileman looking for with that
question?  It takes an answer of FIRST, but a ?
indicates putting in values valid for that field.  But
it seems when I try to put in a value, often I get
back no results.

The DIC{DIP} field is not something I understand yet.
Perhaps I don't need to right now.

Thanks
Kevin

--- Cameron Schlehuber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>