Patients have access to a database that is not directly part of CPRS and is
accessed through the Internet called MyHealth-e-Vet .  I have asked to get
the software from the VA but I don't know the answer yet. It is rather
complex, from what I understand, and uses a lot of proprietary programs and
special equipment.  It really sounds as if the best thing to do is to replace
it with something else.