Thank you. I was partly trying to tease you, but not entirely because these
answers are important no matter how trivial they may seem.  If you ran into a
problem, someone else will when they follow the same path you do.  I think we
all have experienced hours of frustration solving a problem that literally
takes seconds to fix once you know how to do it.  So, I hope I didn't offend
or scare you away from continuing to ask questions - and continuing to answer
them.  We appreciate what you are doing.