-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Joseph
Puthooran
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 5:28 AM
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Hardhats-members] Future of Mailman

User resistance to Mailman in a new implemntation of OpenVistA!

The problem is that people are accustomed to the easy to use GUI
mail clients and will not be comfortable after having been
spoilt with such systems.

Chris Richardson in an earlier mail stated that they will soon
be having a GUI interface for the Open Forum. Is that going to
be part of a FOIA release or an open source development by
someone outside the VA for Mailman?

What is the approach planned for Mailman for the future in terms
of user interface, POP access, etc.

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com