Users can change their signiture code from the menu
option XUSERTOOLS --> XUSESIG

In the XUSER menu, there are options to clear an
electronic signiture code (XUSESIG CLEAR), which
requires the XUMGR key, or there is an option to edit
a user's Electronic signiture block edit XUSESIG BLOC

Hope that helps.
Kevin