Hi,

I am trying to setup openvista from the following tarball from Sourceforge

OpenVistASemiVivAFOIAGold20050212.tgz

Using the directions from the Worldvista Wiki http://openforum.worldvista.org/~forum/index.php?title=Installation_How_To_VistA_GT.M_Linux
I have the GTM> prompt but am not sure what documentation to follow for configuring the rest of the system. I have tried this on both a AMD 64 (Debian sid) and Athlon XP 2000+ (Ubuntu Linux).

I successfully brought up a system using the HUI directions in the past under a PIV i386 system with Debia (Sid) but now am trying to doing so this AMD64 laptop - both from a whole new install/configure as well as trying to migrate the older configured system (with all of the networking, permissions/access and other details working).

I have all of the Debian IA-32 shared libraries for use on the 64-bit system, and am assuming that with the GTM prompt I would be able to load and run my previous environment. However I can't get to an access prompt, yet I can get the GTM> prompt. (I altered the hostname and IP address to match the setup on workstation)

I was wondering if there was a configuration document similar to http://hardhats.org/projects/VistA_Install/Vista_Install.html to use for GT.M?

We are wondering what access codes are available once one gets beyond the basic setup and into the Vista install portions.

I plan on attending and am very much looking forward to the conference in Boston. I am trying to get some of our engineers to attend as well.(hopefully!)

Thanks very much.

Ismet

--
Ismet B. Kursunoglu, MD, FCCP
Medical Director

------------------------------------------------------- SF email is sponsored by - The IT Product Guide Read honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT Products from real users. Discover which products truly live up to the hype. Start reading now. http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=6595&alloc_id=14396&op=click _______________________________________________ Hardhats-members mailing list Hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/hardhats-members