I was just trying to get the CPRS to work on Linux (seeing many of you do
it successfully).
I installed the Crossover trial version and tried to connect to the server
using the command:
./wine CPRSChart.exe CCOW=DISABLE s=IndiaVistA p=9200
But it didn't connect to it, so I tried installing the RPC Broker Client
and tried to run CPRS again. Now the error message I get is "Error with
Listen - CLAGENT will close".

And the CPRS demo does not work too. I used the command
./wine CPRSChart.exe CCOW=DISABLE s=CPRSdemo.va.go p=23
But this doesn't seem to work too.

It says there is some access voilation in both cases.

Have any idea what the problem might be?

Usha