Are you using the current set of instructions that is online at Hardhats?
There have been some changes in steps 38 and 39 and one other place that I
think were made to deal with this.  I am thinking that this may be the
problem with the number of users on Cache again, or maybe that you need to
change the "Mode of Taskman" to general processor in the Taskman site
parameters file. Or that the primary menu needs to be set as EVE.   I am
loosing it because this has come up multiple times  before and I can't
remember what the fix is.

Thurman, help! Didn't you have to fix this?