The input transform is (usually) generated code. Rather than manually set the screen in the input transform, you should specify the screen (e.g., when creating the field) and let Fileman create the input transform for you. Sometimes you need to create your own input transform, but most of the time, you should let Fileman do it for you.

====
Gregory Woodhouse
[EMAIL PROTECTED]