-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Butch
Jones
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 5:45 AM
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] Re: Trying new install of Cache and Vista

Chris,
   Looks like it worked.  I was able to enter the Cache Terminal and then
enter the VISTA namespace and enter the SET and FOR statement.  I then ran
the ZTMGRSET but received an additional error as noted below.

USER>zn "vista"

VISTA>s N=""

VISTA>F     S N=$O(^%ZOSF(N))  Q:N=""  K ^%ZOSF(N)

VISTA>D ^ZTMGRSET

ZTMGRSET Version 8.0 **34,36,69,94,121,127,136,191,275**
HELLO! I exist to assist you in correctly initializing the current
account.
Which MUMPS system should I install?

1 = VAX DSM(V6), VAX DSM(V7)
2 = MSM-PC/PLUS, MSM for NT or UNIX
3 = OpenM for NT, Cache/NT, Cache/VMS
4 = Datatree, DTM-PC, DT-MAX
5 = MVX,ISM VAX
6 = ISM (UNIX, Open VMS)
7 = GT.M (VMS)
8 = GT.M (Unix)
System: 3    <<<<  I entered this  >>>>>

I will now rename a group of routines specific to your operating system.
Routine: ZOSVONT      Loaded,
ZL @FROM ZS @TO
         ^
<PROTECT>^ZOSVONT      <<<<  Getting this now???
VISTA 8x2>

When I open up Cache Explorer and search for the ZOSVONT routine in the
VISTA namespace, I am able to find it.  When I open the routine in Cache
Studio, this is what the first couple of lines look like:

%ZOSV ;SFISC/AC - $View commands for Open M for NT.  ;09/22/2004  11:56
 ;;8.0;KERNEL;**34,94,107,118,136,215,293,284**;Jul 10, 1995
ACTJ() ;# Active jobs
 N %,V,Y S V=$$VERSION()
 I V<5 D  Q Y
 . S %=0 F Y=0:1 S %=$ZJ(%) Q:%=""
 S Y=$system.License.LUConsumed()
 Q Y
AVJ() ;# available jobs
I am having trouble understanding why the routine name in Cache Explorer
does not match the routine name on the first line (ZOSVONT vs. %ZOSV)?
I thought convention dictated that the routine name (File name) should
match the routine line tag on the first line?

Any additional help??

Thanks,
Butch Jones

=== message truncated ===